Set up integrations with Cloud storage solutions.
The platform integrates with several cloud storage solutions, allowing you to control where content added to ideas and Challenges is stored.
The following integrations are available:
To set up Storage Configuration:
Navigate to the Admin Panel.
Click on the Integrations tab.
Click on the Storage Configuration option in the left-hand menu.
Enable the desired options by selecting the check boxes.
- If using one of the Cloud storage options then you will be prompted to enter a domain and grant permission to the site.
Adding Files using enabled integrations
You can add files from enabled storage integrations in any space where attachments are possible - for example when submitting an idea or when creating a Challenge.
- Navigate to where you want to add the attachment.
- Click to expand the Attachments field.
- Click on the Integration icon
- A modal will appear, select the required media from the files available.