Understanding and using comment channels.
How to configure and use private or open comment channels within your challenge.
Types of comment channels
- Idea Team: a private channel for team members to discuss the idea. No other users including Challenge Managers and Admins will have access to this channel.
- Managers: a private channel for the Challenge Managers and Admins
- Managers + Idea Team: a private channel for Challenge Managers/Admins plus the Team Members
Creating a private comment channel
Team Members and Challenge Managers can create custom channels on their Ideas and invite other users to those channels. Other users cannot create private comment channels.
- Navigate to your Idea
- Select Private Comment Channels
- Select Create Channel
- Type a name for the new channel
- Type in the names of the people that you want in the new channel and press enter
- Select Confirm
- Your new channel will appear on the left hand side
Collaborating in a comment channel
- Select the channel that you wish to collaborate in on the left hand side
- Type in the comment box, you can @mention users to notify them
- Select the paper clip if you want to attach attachments to your comment.
- Select Submit
- To reply to a comment that has already been submitted, select the reply arrow
- To like a comment select the like symbol.
- To delete your comment select the rubbish bin.