How to submit an idea to a challenge
How to add an Idea to a Challenge from the Challenge overview and Challenge cards.
Please note some of these options are configurable so you may not be able to see all of them.
Adding an Idea from a Challenge Overview
- Navigate to the Challenge
- In the banner or at the bottom of the Challenge Overview click the 'Add Idea' button
- Add your Idea by completing the form
Adding an Idea from a Challenge Card
- Challenge cards appear on Homepages and Discover pages
- Click the 'Add Idea' at the bottom of the card
The Idea Form
All Idea Forms are set by Challenge Managers but there are some common fields that may be used.
- Add a banner image or card image to be displayed on the Idea
- Add categories from a pre-determined list
- Add keywords
- Add team members
- Add attachments
- Save the Idea to drafts - it will appear in your content in the profile area
- Publish the Idea - it will be submitted to the Challenges and be viewable to others. You can choose to share the Idea by searching their name, e-mail or group. Alternatively, continue without sharing.
- Discard the Idea - this will remove the Idea and no content will be saved