How to submit a Solution to an Innocentive Challenge as a member of the Solver community
To submit a solution to a Challenge:
- Go to the InnoCentive Challenge Center login page.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Select the Challenge from your list of Challenges saved to your Profile or click on one of the Challenges in the Challenge Center.
- Click the View Challenge Details button and agree to the Challenge Specific Agreement, which opens a Project Room for the Challenge.
- Create a solution document in one of the following accepted formats: Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) or PDF (.pdf). If you need to submit your solution in a different format, you can also submit a Zip file (.zip, .tar, .gz, .rar).
- Click the Add Solution button and enter a name for your solution (please do not include personally identifying information in the title) and upload your solutions file. You can upload additional attachments as required.
- Click Publish to submit your solution.
You will receive an email confirmation to your registered email address.