Create Challenges and forms in other languages
Translating a New Challenge
- Navigate to Admin Cog and select Add Challenge or go to the settings for an existing Challenge in the Challenge menu by selecting Edit Challenge
- Select a default language and then add the content for your Challenge as usual in the General, Workflow and Social tabs
- To create different versions for different languages select the language from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the page
- The contents of the Challenge will disappear for you to add content in the new language selected. If you select a language you have previously completed the content will be displayed.
- Repeat for all required languages.
- Once you have completed all your translations, Submit Challenge.
Translating content on a form
- Navigate to the form builder from the settings cog
- Start a new form or select edit on an existing form
- On the right hand panel select all the languages you want to have for your form
- Complete the form for the language selected in the top right hand drop down menu
- To update the form in new languages select that form from the drop down menu and update the form fields
- Save your form