Adding Ideas is the core function of Idea Spotlight, therefore we have made this process as simple as possible to encourage maximum levels of engagement. The guide will take you through the typical user journey of Adding an Idea and Editing an Idea.
Adding an Idea
In order to make it as easy as possible to collect ideas, there are multiple locations within the platform where your crowd can add new ideas. The two main routes are from the platform/ Co-creation Community homepages or the Challenge page. We will take you through the process of adding an idea below.
1) Select the action button Add your Idea/Feature/Project etc.
Adding your Idea
2) Add a Banner and Card Image.
3) Complete the form fields.
4) If your form has the option to add an attachment you can select Select a file
5) If you wish to annotate this image select the green pencil
6) You can add text to your image by selecting text, or alternatively a shape or draw with the pencil
7) When you are ready to submit your Idea, select Publish. Otherwise, select Save as Draft to be able to resume creating your Idea later (Profile > My Drafts).
Filling out the Form
8) If you wish to share your idea with others, add their names/ email addresses/ group into the To search box and press enter to add them as a recipient.
9) Select Share to send a notification to others that you have submitted a new idea, or select Continue without sharing to skip this.
Invite others to Contribute
- Step 3: You must complete all the *Required fields before you can submit your idea.
Editing an Idea
1) Navigate to the Idea page.
2) Select Manage and then Edit.
How to Edit an Idea
3) Make your required changes and make sure all required fields remain completed.
4) Select Save to update the idea or Discard to ignore your changes.
Updated: Dec, 2018