We continually strive to make the user journey as simple as possible to maximise engagement. Our new Auto-Enrol feature reduces the number of steps a user needs to take to contribute to public Idea Spaces and Co-creation Communities.
- Idea Space or Co-creation Community Admins can enable the option to auto-enrol all full contributors from the platform inside of a public Idea Space or Co-creation Community.
- The Users are added automatically as members of the Idea Space and Co-creation Community.
- The user will not need to click the Join button when adding an Idea or any other content.
- Idea Space and Co-creation Community Admin can still use a Smart group to include or exclude a group of users in the Idea Space or Co-creation Community.
How to Enable Auto-Enrol (Idea Space)
New Idea Space: Settings > Add Idea Space.
Existing Idea Space: Navigate to the Idea Space, Manage > Edit Idea Space.
2) Under Idea Space Type select Public.
3) If you wish to Auto-Enrol all users in the idea space, select the Yes radio button.
4) Submit/ Update the Idea Space.
How to Enable Auto-Enrol (Co-creation Community)
New Co-creation Community: Settings > Co-creation Community.
Existing Co-creation Community: Navigate to the Community, Manage > Edit Co-creation Community.
2) Under Who can register? select Open.
3) If you wish to Auto-Enrol all users in the Co-creation Community, select the Yes radio button.
4) Submit/ Update the Co-creation Community.