In order to provide Contributors greater flexibility, Challenge Managers can now enable teams to be built from Develop stages as well as Gather. Creating teams in the Develop stage enables the Idea creator to build their team later in the workflow, therefore reducing the pressure to find the right teammates in the Gather stage.
- Challenge Managers can enable teams on multiple stages.
- Contributors can join the team only on the stages where the team option is enabled.
- The team leader can invite new members to the team only on the stages where the team option is enabled.
- If the team is already built, any member will be able to edit the Idea even if the stage doesn’t have the team option enabled.
Enabling Teams on Develop Stages
New Challenge: Settings > Add Challenge > Clone Existing or Create blank.
Existing Challenge: Navigate to the challenge page, Manage > Edit Challenge.
2) Navigate to the Workflow tab.
3) Add a new Develop stage or configure an existing one.
4) On the Stage Settings tab scroll down and select the radio button Allow teams? and decide if requests approval or not.