The TeambLeader determines the content of the TPR's solution submission(s). Each team member may express a “dissenting opinion” on a submission, which is also provided to the Seeker. Each solution submission must go through a TPR review process before it can be sent to InnoCentive. The process is:
- The submission is reviewed by team members during a “comment period” prior to forwarding to InnoCentive; team members either approve the submission or provide a dissenting opinion.
- Failure to respond during the comment period is treated as approval for the submission.
- The Team Leader determines if any dissenting opinions warrant revising the submission; if so, a new comment period begins.
- All dissenting opinions are forwarded to the Seeker together with the submission; it’s up to the Seeker to evaluate the potential impact.
- Any due diligence failure involving any team member invalidates the entire solution.
- Rooms provide collaborative authoring tools, rating and voting mechanisms to facilitate arriving at an agreed solution, but InnoCentive will not arbitrate.