Setting up a Team Project Room is a simple process.
- Click on a Challenge that supports teams.
- After accepting the Challenge Specific Agreement but before submitting a solution, click the Form Team tab.
- Enter the email address(es) ofthe Solvers you want to join your team. If an invitee is not already a registered InnoCentive Solver, they wil lbe required to create a Solver account before they can accept the invitation.
- Enter a personalised message to the invitees. This message will be included in the email invitation the invitees receive.
- Set the Award Distribution scheme (Equal Payout or Room Leader decides).
- Click the Accept Team Agreement & Send Invitations button.
- Accept the Team Agreement.
Once you have accepted the team agreement, team invitations will be sent to the selected Solvers.
Please note: You will not be able to submit a solution until:
- All invitees have accepted or rejected the invitation OR
- The invitations expire (72 hours)
We advise forming a team no less than one week before the Challenge deadline to ensure that potential team members have adequate time to accept the agreement and collaborate on the solution.
If you have any problems setting up your TPR, please contact us at email@example.com.