A Team Project Room (“TPR”) is a secure online workspace that allows a group of Solvers to collaborate as a team to solve an InnoCentive Challenge. The team’s solution is developed and agreed among team members in the TPR, and is submitted to InnoCentive as a single proposal by the Team Leader.
Articles in this section
- What if a Team Leader becomes unresponsive?
- Can a member be removed from a Team Project Room?
- What is a Team Project Room?
- Why participate in a Team Project Room?
- How will I know which Challenges allow the use of Team Project Rooms?
- How do I set up a Team Project Room and invite others to join?
- What are the features in Team Project Rooms?
- Do I need to sign any additional agreements to sue a Tream Project Room?
- What are the 'Rules of Engagement' for using a Team Project Room?
- What is a Team Leader?