The winning Solution is decided by the Seeker. The detailed criteria stated in the posted Challenge are the evaluation criteria in determining a winning solution. InnoCentive assists you in writing the stated criteria that will be used to determine the winner and we help you make sure it is completely and thoroughly thought through. Solvers who respond in full to the success criteria should be given every consideration for an award based upon their work, however the final decision is the Seeker’s.
Articles in this section
- What type of verification does InnoCentive do on the winning Solver?
- What if we need to ask the Solver clarification questions before making a decision on an award?
- What if we solve the problem after the Challenge is posted?
- Can we test a submision before we agree to pay the award?
- What if we terminate the agreement in the niddle of one of our postings, what happens with the Challenge and potential award?
- Can a Solver later use the information that we included in the Challenge posting?
- Why does your agreement have an audit provision?
- Why doesn't InnoCentive or the Solver warrant that the solution is patentable or novel?
- What if we see a submission or idea that did not win, but we already knew about it and later use use it? Could the Solver sue us?
- Who decides if a Solver's submission is a winner?