Archiving a Challenge reduces its prominence on the Discover Page and Homepages. It is still possible to navigate to archived Challenges, but users will need to actively choose to include them when searching and browsing.
A Challenge can only be archived once it has been completed.
- A Phased Challenge is completed when Ideas have moved to the Completed stage.
- A Parallel Challenge is completed when the Gather stage has been closed and the Challenge is not accepting new ideas.
Ideas that are part of the Challenge can be archived or remain un-archived.
Archiving a Challenge
- Navigate to the Challenge in question
- Select Manage
- Select Archive Challenge
- On the modal select whether or not to archive the Ideas on the Challenge
- Select Confirm
Finding An Archived Challenge
- Navigate to Discover or Homepage.
- Select ‘Archived’ when searching or filtering results
- Results will now appear in the list with un-archived content