To provide more focus in reports, you can filter content to include only the information needed; for example, include just ideas that have been added or progressed in the last 7 days, rather than a full Challenge export.
You can run roll up reports to export the data for select Challenges, all Challenges in a community (Idea Space or Co-creation Community) or the entire site.
Anyone with the permissions to manage a Challenge, Idea Space or Co-creation Community or the entire site will have access to the Report Builder.
The following new reports are now available:
- Team Members: general information about ideas, idea creators, and teams.
- Idea History: the full idea history, such as when the idea was created, progressed or moved.
- Evaluation: evaluation scores by Evaluator, by evaluation stage and by criteria and evaluation decisions.
- Tokens (available if you have turned on Tokens): information on the tokens granted to each idea by grantor as well as by token grant size.
- Votes: votes and vote grantor information.
- Social Overview: an overview of idea views, comments and votes.
- Outcomes (available if you have turned on Outcomes): a breakdown of initial estimates, validated estimates and actual outcomes.
See Report Builder: A Detailed Guide for more information about these reports and the filter options available.