Creating an engaging homepage for every user in your crowd can be a challenge. With personalised Idea Recommendations, admins will be able to add a new block to the homepage that provides each user with bespoke content based off the Ideas that they have previously engaged with.
Homepages will be refreshed frequently with ideas interesting to the user without them having to search. Users will be able to collaborate on the ideas, driving further engagement straight from the homepage.
- Recommending Ideas increases user engagement whilst improving collaboration and reducing silos across your organisation.
- Suggest relevant ideas to contributors directly from the Homepage and reduce the user journey for discovering engaging content.
- Provide up to date content to different users without requiring regular management from Admin users.
- Admins, Idea Space Admins and Co-creation Community Admins can add the new block to show Recommended Ideas to users.
- Admins can configure Recommendation settings according to their needs.
- Recommended Ideas are based on user activity (submitted ideas, added comments, votes, views or evaluation data provided by the user) and the content of the Ideas associated with this activity.
- For new users, random Ideas are displayed to prompt initial activity and begin understanding user’s interests.
- Contributors can collaborate on the Ideas without leaving the Homepage.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Personalised User Recommendations turned on.
Related User Guide: Home Page Set-up