Providing individual feedback for all decisions made on ideas is vital for creating engagement with the platform and value back to the idea creator. Due to the nature of customised feedback however, reporting on common reasons for decisions (e.g duplicate idea, already implemented) is difficult.
Our new functionality, Standardised Progression Reasons, allows you to choose from a pre-defined list of decision reasons, allowing you to track and report against why decisions are being made.
- Organisations will be able to report on the most common idea decision reasons across a Challenge.
- You will also be able to report on the most common idea decision reasons on a Idea Space and/or site level.
- Allows organisations to address their most common rejection reasons.
- Organisations will be able to pre-define their standard reasons for each progression decision.
- When a Lead Evaluator selects their Evaluation decision they will be able to select the relevant reason.
- When a Challenge Manager progresses Ideas, they will be able to select the relevant reason.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to customise your progression reasons.
Related User Guide: https://support.wazoku.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015545433-Evaluating-An-Idea