Wazoku defines a contributor to be an end user with permission to add / edit Ideas and vote / comment on Ideas submitted by others.
- Full Contributor - the default role type for new users; have access to all content on the site. A full contributor can:
- add / edit Ideas,
- be added as a team member to an Idea,
- vote / comment on other user's Ideas,
- view / join public and by request communities.
- Limited Contributor - have the same permissions as full contributors but only within communities they have been explicitly asked to join.
- Primarily used to invite external networks to one or more communities. Allows external users to be involved in specific communities/challenges without having access to the full site.
- If a user is invited to Idea Spotlight through a community, they will be assigned the Limited Contributor role and only have access to that community; the role permissions can can changed on Admin Panel > Users.
- Limited Contributor registration allows organisations to enable users outside their domain to register as a Limited Contributor for a specified community, you must have a Closed Domain (specific domains are whitelisted) to turn on this functionality in Admin Panel > Configuration > Limited Contributors.