Idea Spotlight is now integrated with Microsoft OneDrive for Business. This gives users increased flexibility when attaching media to their Ideas and Challenges.
- Add media using OneDrive for Business
- Navigate to the desired Challenge and click Submit Idea.
- Scroll down to Add Media and click to expand.
- Choose the type of media then click on the OneDrive icon.
- Select the required media from the resources available.
- Permission Rights
- If you are not currently logged in to your Microsoft account you will be prompted to enter your ID and Password in the pop up page.
- You will then be presented with the OneDrive resources to which you have access.
- Viewing content from OneDrive for Business
- Users must be logged in to their Microsoft account before viewing content added from OneDrive for Business.
- Media can be viewed if the user has access rights to the OneDrive for Business resource.
OneDrive for Business integration is enabled by the System Admin.
- To enable OneDrive for Business integration
- Open the Admin Panel.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Click on the Storage Configuration tab.
- Select OneDrive.
- In the field enter the web link to your OneDrive for Business resource. Click 'Add OneDrive Resource' to allow multiple resources.
- Click Submit.
For more information on Integrations please see:
Google Drive, DropBox and Box integration.