Challenge Managers now have the option to add analytics to the Overview tab of the Challenge page. The analytics options are selected on the Social tab when adding or editing a Challenge, and can be turned on for new or existing Challenges. Please ask your CSM to turn on Challenge Analytics.
Challenge Builder: Social tab
The available options include:
- Calls to Action (CTA): turn on/off the Add your idea and View submitted ideas buttons.
Calls to Action on Overview tab
- Gamification: include a Gamification leaderboard for points earned for activity for the Challenge. The Challenge Manager can elect to exclude specific roles (i.e. Admin, Manager) from the leaderboard.
Gamification Leaderboard on Overview tab
- Activity Stream: displays a list of the most recent activity for the Challenge. The activity can be viewed by:
- All Activity
- Ideas - activities associated with adding or progressing ideas.
- Comments - comments added to ideas
- Votes - votes added to ideas.
Activity Stream on Overview tab
- Keyword Word Cloud: displays a word cloud based on Keywords added to the ideas within the Challenge. Clicking on a Keyword, opens the Ideas tab filtered for the ideas with the selected Keyword.
Keyword Word Cloud