Using Outcomes allows you to set clear and measurable objectives for your Challenge, such as Participation metrics and financial goals.
Once activity starts to build on your Challenge, and ideas are implemented, results are recorded and displayed on the Analytics tab.
Turn on Outcomes:
1. On the Challenge Page, click Manage and select Edit Challenge
2. In the Workflow tab, scroll down to the final Complete stage and click Configure
3. Select Yes to enable Outcomes, and click Update Challenge
4. You will now see two new tabs on the Challenge Page - Outcomes & Analytics
(New Challenges have Outcomes on by default)
Set your Objectives:
1. Click the Outcomes tab and select Set Challenge Objectives
2. Select the type of Challenge so that this can be used as a reference point for objectives for similar future Challenges (let us know if the type of Challenge is not listed; we take all feedback into consideration)
3. Set your objectives in all or applicable areas: Participation, Activity, Financial and Implementation, and click Save.
Data for the Participation, Activity and Implementation outcomes will be automatically recorded as the Challenge gains attention and progress.
However, you can record the Financial outcomes once an idea has been approved:
1. In the Outcomes tab, select Record Results
2. You will see a list of the Ideas that have been approved and completed; hover over an Idea, and select Record Result
3. Fill in the applicable details: cost of Implementation or Awards given, as well as any Savings realised or Revenue generated from this Idea. Click Save.
Once results are recorded, they will be shown as infographics against your set objectives in the Analytics tab, with the option to export to CSV or PNG for further discussion off the platform.
A Red, Amber & Green system is used to visually show where you are in terms of achieving your set objectives:
Red = less than 80% achieved
Amber = achieved 80% - 99%
Green = achieved 100% or more