When viewing the data on the “Idea, Comment, View and View Trends” you can select the period for the graph from the "Actions" menu. By default:
- If the frequency is set to “Monthly”, then the trend data will be aggregated by calendar month.
- If the frequency is set to “Weekly”, then the trend graph data will be aggregated by week, 7 days (from Monday to Sunday); the first week for a year is the first week to have 4 or more days in January.
Please note that:
- By default, the trend graph is set to “All Time” (period) and “Monthly” (frequency)
- The “Weekly” frequency option is disabled if the period is set to “All Time”
- If the period is changed to “Last 3 Months”, the frequency defaults to “Weekly”, but can be changed to “Monthly”
- If the period is changed to “Last 6 Months” or “Last 12 Months”, the frequency defaults to “Monthly” but can be changed to “Weekly”
- If the frequency is set to 'Weekly', the dates displayed on the x-axis are the first days of each week (week begins on a Monday)
- When exporting a graph and date, the period and frequency settings applied are applied to the export