As a Lead Evaluator how to submit an evaluation decision
There are two types of evaluator that you can assign to an Evaluation stage:
- Lead Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria and determines the final decision on whether the Idea should progress or not progress to the next stage.
- Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria, does not make the final decision.
Evaluating an idea as a Lead Evaluator
- Navigate to the idea you want to evaluate via task notifications, daily email summary, or the Challenge
- Open idea and select the Evaluation tab
- Complete the evaluation criteria and submit
- Add comments if necessary
- As a leader evaluator you make the final decision on if an idea progresses, rejects or is put on hold
- To make the final decision navigate to the evaluation tab inside the idea and select decision
- Select the appropriate action from the dropdown
- Add feedback with your decision in the box provided below the dropdown
- Select the checkbox if you wish to publish message on status update tab
- Submit decision