How to evaluate ideas if assigned as an Evaluator.
There are two types of evaluator:
- Lead Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria, manages evaluation and determines the final decision on whether the Idea should progress or not progress to the next stage.
- Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria, does not make the final decision.
Evaluating an idea as an Evaluator
- Navigate to the idea you wish to evaluate.
- Open up idea and select the Evaluation tab.
- Complete the evaluation criteria and click Submit Evaluation Criteria.
Private Evaluation Comments
This is a comment area visible only to Evaluators and Managers. Here you can see comments made by other Evaluators and add any comments you wish to make about the idea.
- Enter comment in the field provided
- Click Submit.