There are two types of evaluator that you can assign to an Evaluation stage:
- Lead Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria, manages evaluation and determines the final decision on whether the Idea should progress or not progress to the next stage.
- Evaluator – Evaluates idea against the predefined evaluation criteria, does not make the final decision.
Evaluating an idea as an Evaluator
- Navigate to the idea you wish to evaluate
- Open up idea and select the Evaluation tab
- Complete the evaluation criteria and submit
Private Evaluation Comments
- Enter comment in the field provided
- Click submit