Submitting comments to a conversation
How to comment in a Conversation, add comments and reply to comments and turn on real time comment updates.
Adding a comment to a Conversation
- Navigate to your Conversation
- Scroll down the page to the Comments section
- Add your comment into the text box. Use @ followed by a user's name to tag them in the comment.
- If you wish to attach a file, select the paperclip icon to see attachment options
- Select Submit when ready
- You will see your comment appear at the top of the comments feed
Replying to a comment
You can only reply to an existing comment if the Conversation is open for new comments.
- Under a comment you will see the Reply button, select this to open the text box
- Add your text into the box
- Select the paperclip icon to see Attachment options if you wish to add any files to your comment
- Select Submit and your reply will be added underneath the comment
Using the 'Sort by:' drop down, you can sort comments by:
- Most recent
- Most popular
Real-time comment updates
Users can turn on real time comment updates that appear dynamically on the page as new comments are added.
- Navigate to the Comments section
- Slide the Live Refresh toggle to on and it will change from grey to green
- The most recent Comments or replies to Comments will appear at the top of the list.
Note: Sorting options will be limited to 'Most Recent' if this functionality is active.